Monday, May 19, 2008

Diary: 30 March 2008


Day: Sunday Date: 30 March 2008

Dear Diary,

Today, I woke at 9:30am. Today, I was not going to school like before because today is Sultan Kelantan's Birthday, I don't go to school start by today until tomorrow. Today is have a lot of cartoon television programme. But I don't watch it, only one of the television programme I watched my favourite television programme, "Spongebob Squarepants" for an half an hour. At 10:00am, I must study for an hour. After I study, I watched the DVD my mother borrowed from my uncle. The title is "The Pirates of The Carribbean: The Curse of The Black Pearl". This movie is long story. Its about 2 hours and thirty minutes. The movie is funny. At 2:30pm, I recite Al-Quran one page. And then my father repair my bicycle because my bicycle tyre was punctured. And then my father and mother slept. After they woke up they go to my father's house at Machang, Kelantan. At 5:00pm, I watch cartoon programme 'Spongebob Squarepants', and then I watched 'Crayon Shin Chan Movie' at NTV7. At 8:00pm, I watched DVD again. After I watched DVD, I'm so sleepy, And then I slept.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum ,
I have read read your blog. I also have the same hobby. I like to watch movies too. I watch Naruto, Doraemon and Cyborg. In the evening i like to play games. I watch sepak takraw and football.
Hope to hear from you soon
Thank you\.
Mohd Zaim Amin bin Isamil.