Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Diary: 8 September 2007

Day:Monday Date:8 September 2007

Dear Diary,
Today, I woke at 7:00am. Today is my lucky day because today has a lot of television programme. The cartoon start at 8:30am but I watched my new CD, "Harry Potter and Chamber of Secrets". This CD is my present because I got second place in my Exam. I watchedit for a long time. After finish that movie, I watched television about 9:30am to 12:00pm. At 7:00pm to 8:00pm I took my dinner. After I took my dinner, I watched CD again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum ,
I have read read your blog. I also have the same hobby. I like to watch movies too. I watch Naruto, Doraemon and Cyborg. In the evening i like to play games. I watch sepak takraw and football.
Hope to hear from you soon
Thank you\.

Mohd Zaim Amin bin Isamil.

Anonymous said...

Playing takraw and playing football are good hobbies. we become healthier but do not watch movies too much..It makes us lazier..